Major Job & Resumé Websites:
Connecting the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful, LinkedIn is the #1 professional networking website in the world. Join and gain access to people, jobs, news, updates, and insights that help you be great at what you do. Feel free to visit and follow us on our LinkedIn page for our latest job opportunities, plus job seeker and hiring news both locally and from across the globe: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
One of the world’s leading job sites, Indeed has over 100 million unique visitors per month and is available in more than 50 countries and 26 languages. Check out our currently open jobs on Indeed by clicking here.
One of Canada’s leading online career resources portals, Monster Canada works to improve the employment and recruitment experience in today’s competitive job market. heck out our currently open jobs on Monster by clicking here.
Connecting employers with candidates since 2000, Workopolis is one of Canada’s largest and most popular online job sites.
- Resumé Reviewer
A free, instant, online Resumé Reviewer tool from Ladders. Upload your resumé and receive feedback in seconds about what looks great and what can be improved.
- Resumé Templates from Canva
Use Canva’s EASY drag-and-drop features and professional layouts and templates to help you land your dream job with a compelling, interesting, and eye catching resumé that reflects your true potential. Free to customize so you’ll always stand out from the crowd!
Search over 100,000 jobs from thousands of job boards, employment and career sites in Canada. WowJobs was founded with the objective of fundamentally changing the way in which job seekers look for jobs and the way employers scout for talent.
Displays hundreds of thousands of jobs in Canada and the list of jobs is constantly being updated and growing. Neuvoo also includes a handy, advanced salary calculator on their website.
- Simply Hired
A job search engine that collects job listings from all over the web, including company career pages, job boards and niche job websites. Simply Hired lists job openings from 600,000 unique employers. In both 2013 and 2014, Simply Hired was named a ‘Top job search website’ by Forbes and PC Magazine.
One of the top 30 trafficked websites in the world, CareerBuilder connects employers with candidates and lists thousands of jobs daily.
Job Market Resources:
- Workopolis’ Job Insider Tool Do you have what it takes for the job you want? Workopolis’ free “Job Insider” tool, is an easy-to-use career planning tool that gives you valuable insights on the most popular jobs. Just start typing in a job title, choose from the populating list of similar/matching titles, and in seconds you will learn the most in-demand specialized skills, soft skills, amount of work experience and education preferred, plus matching open job opportunities for you to explore.
- Canadian Job Market Trends and News (by province)
This page offers significant events from the past four weeks that may affect the supply and demand in the labour force across Canada. It can prove to be a useful resource to complement your job search and career exploration.
- LinkedIn’s Salary Calculator Based on user-provided feedback on salaries, LinkedIn offers a salary calculator to guide you in learning more about what you’re worth on the open market. See a detailed breakdown of salaries by job title and location. Explore how salaries vary by industry, years of experience, company size, education level and much more.
- Canada Salary Wizard
Get an idea of “what you’re worth” in today’s job market with this handy salary calculator.
- Cost of Living Comparison
Compares the cost of living in hundreds of US, Canadian and International cities.
Based on actual employee feedback, Glassdoor is a free jobs and careers community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies, such as anonymous salaries, company reviews, interview questions and more.
Questions submitted by job seekers and answered by a selection of experts made up of hiring managers and decision makers.
- Working In Canada
The Government of Canada’s leading source for jobs and labor market information, Working in Canada can help people search for work, make career decisions, see what jobs will be in demand, and much more.
- Interview Questions
“Your Question Rocks” is the world’s first crowd-sourced interview Q&A site (think Quora for interview questions) that lets job candidates, HR professionals and hiring managers quickly find insightful, meaningful interview questions.
Stoakley-Stewart Job Board Postings:
- Click here to review current Stoakley-Stewart job opportunities on LinkedIn
- Click here to review current Stoakley-Stewart job opportunities on Indeed
- Click here to review current Stoakley-Stewart job opportunities on Monster
- Click here to review current Stoakley-Stewart job opportunities on Neuvoo
For Freight Forwarding Professionals:
- Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA)The Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) represents some 250 regular member firms from the largest of global multi-national freight forwarding firms to small and medium sized Canadian companies.
For Supply Chain & Logistics Professionals:
- Canadian Institute of Traffic & Transportation (CITT)
The Canadian Institute of Traffic & Transportation (CITT) is the industry’s most valued and experienced source of supply chain logistics courses, professional certification and expertise.
- Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA)
As the leading and largest association in Canada for supply chain management professionals, the Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA) is the national voice for advancing and promoting the profession.
- Certified Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) is the national organization established to support a unified Canadian accounting profession.
For Project Managers:
- Project Management Association of Canada
The Project Management Association of Canada (PMAC) serves the needs and demands of project managers, a dynamic profession that is experiencing significant growth in a bilingual country.
- Ontario Society for Professional Engineers
The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) is a member-interest, advocacy organization, created jointly by Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) and the Canadian Society of Professional Engineers (CSPE).
- Professional Engineers Ontario
Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) is the licensing and regulating body for engineering in the province.