How We Help
Stoakley-Stewart’s client-centred philosophy and finance division help bring together excellent organizations with the most talented, experienced, and right-fit professionals from across North America. Our expert finance recruiters bring their real world experience and passion for coupling the best talent with the best companies to each mandate, to each search, and to each successful placement.
Our finance division is growing and has been bolstered with the acquisition of several recruitment consultants specializing in the industry. In the spirit of “people are your most important asset”, we welcome you to learn more about our finance division and just some of the talented recruitment consultants who would be on your side.
In-Depth Finance Industry Knowledge
Each of our Consultants specializes in a small number of industry verticals, and most of them have been employed in these same industries, often in senior professional roles and executive positions, during their career.
Thus we have firsthand experience with many of the positions we are hired to fill. With that barometer in mind, we like to let our expert recruitment consultants “do the talking”, and so below you will find biographies for our specialists in the finance industry to get a better feel for how we can help with your finance related hiring needs.
How Your Organization Will Benefit From Partnering With Stoakley-Stewart
- You will have our finance-dedicated, experienced recruitment consultants on your “team” who talk the talk and have walked the walk.
- You will witness, firsthand, our unwavering goal of familiarizing ourselves with your organization and specific hiring needs so as to bring to the table only the best, most qualified, and right-fit talent to further improve your roster of talent.
- You will come to understand that our 36+ year history of recruiting excellence is founded on principles of lasting relationships based on mutual trust and respect, of emphasizing candidate quality over quantity, of adherence to ethical recruitment and hiring practices, and of delivering upon our promises and commitments to our clients…all this since 1977.
- You can be assured we our recruitment consultants employ thorough candidate research, vetting, interviewing, reference checking and negotiation. Stoakley-Stewart invests in state of the art tools and technology to unearth and attract that hard to find talent for your organizations’ important positions and talent needs.
Tiffany Oliver, B.Com
Strategic Talent Acquisition Specialist, Finance & Accounting
Specializing in the Accounting and Finance sectors, Tiffany is a bilingual (French and English) talent acquisition expert with 15 years of recruitment experience both from agency and corporate perspectives. She achieved her Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Concordia University. She has worked for both large recruitment companies and small-to-medium sized, privately held firms assisting clients to manage their aggressive hiring targets.
Capitalizing on her fluency in French, Tiffany will also be helping organizations that require bilingual positions filled. Having arrived very recently from Montreal, who better to assess the language skills of a prospective candidate?
Phone: 905-821-3455 Ext.222
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants is the “Professional Scout” for your business team. We are committed to presenting only well qualified candidates for your job vacancies. We won’t waste your time and we will give you feedback on the actual market situation and conditions. Please click here to use our online form or feel free to call us directly (1.888.226.6685 x236 – Trevor Stewart, President) for an honest, no pressure conversation about your hiring needs.
Phone: 1.888.226.6685 | Fax: 905.821.3467 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stoakley.com http://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
Below are just some of the Accounting and Finance openings our expert consultants have filled and worked upon, plus links to some of our currently open Accounting and Finance opportunities:
- Accounting Manager
- Accounting Supervisor
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Audit Manager
- Auditor & Assurance Associate
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Cost & Billing Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Credit Manager
- Credit Risk Manager
- Credit Underwriter
- Director - Finance
- Director - Treasury
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Inventory Costing Analyst
- Manager - Finance & Administration
- Manager - Financial Reporting
- Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Analyst
- Payroll Manager
- Plant Controller
- Property Accountant
- Risk Management Consultant
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Manager
- Tax Specialist
- Vice President - Finance