Healthcare staffing is not for every recruitment firm. It takes expertise, familiarity, determination, altruistic motivation, and a genuine desire to be part of the continued advancement of the sector and its greater purpose.
Over the years we have worked with both private and public healthcare institutions, small-to-medium sized clinics, and private practices. We have the history and the experience to a) help you and your healthcare institution or practice with its hiring needs and/or b) to help you advance your own healthcare career.
Our passion in keeping abreast of developing trends in medicine, healthcare and scientific research has enabled us to successfully recruit in and contribute to this space. In so doing, we’re helping organizations who matter the most to the community…today more than ever.
Here are just some of the healthcare professionals we have placed with a variety of institutions, clinics and practices across Canada:
- Front line hospital staff like: Registered Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Healthcare Assistants, Medical Technologists, Rehabilitation professionals and Lab Technicians
- Care Professionals such as: Personal Support Workers, Domestic Staff for Care Homes, Domiciliary Care Staff, Live-In Care Staff, Senior Care Assistants, Allied Health Care Workers, and Support Workers
- Nursing Managers and Health Services Supervisors
- General Practitioners/Family Physicians and Psychiatrists
- Managers, Deputy Managers, Directors and Senior Management/Executive-level
Syeda Saher: Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 905-821-3455 Ext. 241
Syeda is a well-rounded Recruiting Consultant and is adept at handling a variety of positions from operations to management. Having grown up in a family of healthcare providers, Syeda has an inherent understanding of the intricacies of this most important industry and the unwavering dedication required of each integral component in order to deliver the quality of care that everyone deserves.
Her tremendous knowledge of the industry and people within in has enabled her to work successfully with large corporations and emerging companies. She enjoys working with clients and assisting them in building high-powered teams. Integral to her success is her ability to position herself as a partner with all stakeholders, truly listen to their needs and guide them in making a decision that is right for them. She adds value by taking on the recruiting process for the clients allowing them to solely focus on the suitability of the presented candidates. Syeda is proud of the long term relationships she has fostered with both clients and candidates who have not only made a positive impact on the company but also to the advancement of healthcare in Canada.
Her Master’s degree, diploma in HR, business leadership experience, natural aptitude and years of recruitment experience has molded Syeda into a formidable force in the profession of Talent Acquisition.
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants is the “Professional Scout” for your organization. We are committed to presenting only well qualified candidates for your job vacancies. We won’t waste your time and we will give you feedback on the actual market situation and conditions. Please click here to use our online form or feel free to call us directly (1.888.226.6685 x236 – Trevor Stewart, President) for an honest, no pressure conversation about your hiring needs.
Phone: 1.888.226.6685 | Fax: 905.821.3467 | email@example.com | www.stoakley.com http://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
Below are just some of the Healthcare positions our expert consultants have filled, plus links to our currently open related opportunities:
- Biomedical Engineer
- Clinical Account Executive
- Clinical Educator
- Clinical Manager
- Clinical Practice Coach
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Resource Coordinator
- Clinical Scientist
- Clinical Trial Associate
- Director - Crisis and Mental Health
- Director - Hospital Rehabilitation Services
- Director - Procurement
- Enterostomal Therapist
- Family Physician
- Formulation Scientist
- General Practitioner
- Health Services Supervisor
- Human Resources Manager
- Intake Nurse
- Medical Editor/Report Reviewer
- Medical Field Service Technician
- Medical Supplies Business Developement Representative
- Medical Supplies Sales
- Nursing Manager
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Personal Support Supervisor
- Product Development Engineer
- Regional Director
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Regulatory Scientist
- Rehabilitation Services Supervisor
- Senior Procurement Specialist
- Vice President - Business Development
- Vice President - Patient Care Services